2023 Pan Asian Gi and No Gi International Open , Adult Kids and Masters Divisions Male and Female up to M4
The 1st and one of the largest BJJ International Events in the Asian region since 2005. This year we will have Children Juniors and Adult Divisions all belts up to Masters 4. We look forward to the continued support of the BJJ Community making thsi one of the most prestigious events on the Asian Calendar.
Start 9am Saturday July 15 - All Gi Divisions including Children .
Start 9am Sunday July 16 - All No Gi Divisions
VENUE : Ayala Circuit Makati
REGISTRATION DETAILS :
ALL COMPETITORS MUST CREATE THIER OWN PROFILE AND REGISTER ON SMOOTHCOMP .
DISCOUNT : Gi and No Gi , register at the same time for the discount.
· Early Bird : P1995 Before Sunday June 25 Discount for No Gi 995 for No Gi - Absolute P600
· After June 25 and up to Sunday July 9 : P2200 discount for No Gi P795 No Gi - Absolute P600.
· Late registration up to : Wednesday July 12, Midnight P2500 discounts P795 for No Gi - Absolute P700
PROVISIONAL BRACKETS and MAT SCHEDULE: Released on MONDAY July 10.
CORRECTION DEADLINE : UP TO Midnight Tuesday July 11, you can change your entry on Smoothcomp anytime , Brackets will be released on Wednesday
· All Competitor must create their own Smoothcomp account using their email address including Team Entries that are making direct deposits. From this account they can see the brackets match schedule and edit or make changes to their entry. We can approve the registration is not paid online via Smoothcomp .
METHODS OF PAYMENT: DIRECT PAYMENT
· 1. Smoothcomp : Register and pay through Smoothcomp using paypal Registration is not approved until the payment is processed.
OTHER PAYMENTS OPTIONS : Competitors can register at Smooth comp and pay using the options below . Send an email WITH YOUR DEPOSIT SLIP and complete registration details to [email protected] and we will APPROVE your entry .
2. Bank Payment Account; Multiple entries / Team entries / Single
entries Direct deposits : ECD Events Concepts Designs Inc Bank of Commerce, Wack Wack , Petron Station Mandaluyong 111 - 0000 - 2851- 3 Email deposit slip and entries to; [email protected]
3. Gcash please email [email protected] we will provide the details
4. Direct payment : single or multiple entries . Pay at KMA Tordesillas St
Makati or Wack Wack Gym Mandaluyong . Please still create your own Smoothcomp profile and registration. Please provide your email address and full registration details.
REGISTRATION PROBLEMS: To check your registration we will require the email address used, the name registered, competition name , belt , weight , Division ie adults / Masters 1.
For any assistance please send us an email [email protected] we can assist you to register . Do not message through facebook.
- Children's Belts All kids are registered as white belts under their weight class , when creating a profile enter White belt . Male and Female divisions for Children available
- Adults all Belt levels , Juvenile White and Blue Male and Female ,, Masters Male and Female 1 -4.
- IBJJF Rules apply Weigh in before your 1st match on the same day- All Competitors be at the venue at least one hour prior to the match schedule. Masters , Juniors and children competitors please bring an ID with date or birth details.
- All Competitors be at the venue at least one hour prior to the match schedule. Masters , Juniors and children competitors please bring an ID with date or birth details.
- Competitor Attire : No Gi Competitors Black Shorts , Rash Guard no Fitted Tshirts with 10% of the competitors belt colour. Gi competitors White , Black and Blue Gis only IBJJ. F rules apply for patches and length of Gis , belts to be in good condition .
Contact [email protected]
Eligibility : Amateur MMA Fighter can compete as White belts except in the Novice comp, Judo Black Belts National Team Wrestlers and Professional MMA Fighters must compete as Blue belts
PLEASE CHECK THE PARTICIPANT LIST AFTER REGISTRATION AND EDIT IF INCORRECT
SINGLE ENTRIES : can go to the Podium anytime during the day to receive their medal or be moved to the Absolute Division.